Sunday, December 23, 2007

Xbox 360 Pc Wireless Receiver Hack

As an appetizer

Because today it is too late. I am no longer unemployed. In fact, tomorrow I joined the second job since I was unemployed. Well, gone tomorrow. Today. Christmas Eve is the best day to join a new job. Or maybe because it is more likely that everyone at the dinner with her family to see the new.

My previous work has been satisfactory at all levels. I liked the job, workplace I've done and with whom I have done. Repeat delighted.

The new, as we shall see. I have wanted to wither, so one day I comes in handy. Then I'll be crying in the corners because I was overwhelmed, but it's just because if not I'll find another excuse to mourn the corners, which is what I like.

Today however was a day of joy. I started seeing a concert Astrud aimed at children (data from which no one had informed me, but for which I noted for the future) and I ended up watching the Beckham children in the concert of his mother. Yes, I went to the concert of the Spice Girls. Yes, many will take the hands to the head. Comments like "but if they are rich" or "if they have no voice", can be saved. Many of you will Miguel Bosé concert or Joaquin Sabina and I say nothing. At best pout. It may be pouting. Sight ...




Oh, yeah. Merry Christmas to all. Put on cute, it's a day. Eat up vomit, drink up ... a little less. Do not drive if you drink, do not quarrel with the family. If Christmas gives up the ass, Fuck, other things we take for others ass and we are not faced avinagraos. Oh, and thanks to those who say they miss me. It has not happened. It's just that I am vague.



Gift, a Christmas carol pop. Ron Sexsmith is, but as I only appeared with pieces of "The OC" I've got this live version of a man who does not know who sings a bit more piping, but that does not detract from the song, it makes me squishy, \u200b\u200bsquishy as eager to embrace. It will be the cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment