Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How Many Calories Does A Bowl Of Stir Fry Have?

and Not Only on father's day.

I also put joy
hate false modesty, the airs of people who seem to not know that when you die does not take the rolex, the smiles committed, people that hits you or you talk too much high-profile gives kisses hardly know or would be inappropriate to say hello to contact me so give me the best hand sir. I'm very nice hate MOST of the time, I'm Gonna Have to wear a shirt that says I'm more rugged than it looks. only really tough on me is my mouth and my tongue loose circumspect. ha. that's only if you're close. by the way. people will match that I am nice because I'm too educated for example. I Should Be more rude.
anyways.
love my grandma, chai tea latte that clearly showed me and drink it sitting on the floor in my new balcony. I have affairs with the balconies of my life. I remember the first balcony of when I was little. I dwell on trifles but they are tiny but they find something fascinating. I love the word delicious, I think it is very descriptive and use more than doubled doll on Cartoon Network. I always wonder where they get these voices that sound as non-Argentine or English or Mexican or Dominican Certainly Not ... I mean, they sound out of nowhere. I wonder how my environment pigeonhole or define me or limit me or I make or rules my life.
gave him a bite of crispy crunch mini fun size chocolate bar and yum. I enjoy the food, and lastly to my surprise, the asparagus.
'm making a big effort "and I'm glad it shows. who would have to import cares and knows it. that's enough for me.
I do not like people who threaten and fails. I loved when they went to the course to take Boches i always Thought it Was a waste of time but I liked the face of gravity 'bochistas' and co unsuccessfully containing laughter and good, probably a boring class was interrupted. I miss those days. but not much. I like today and today I like my life, I'm calm but I think a lot tomorrow and I'm tired, but I feel the satisfaction begin to see that the effort is worthwhile. has to be worth because i have a north and i plan Not to go in a straight line to Get there necessarily, pero Get there. zigzags included. Wherever
is really north, I'm pretty sure i have it in me.
never succumb to mediocrity. disgusts me to think that might be. cause I'm not. people will know if you give or not give? people know it's mediocre or not, and if known, will care?
and finally, some words of harmony, tiffany, or whatever the English girl pata negra:
before dead simple.
dead before mediocre. I'm so fucking afraid of my standards.
I owe to my country. damn. what a big responsability. live up to What I've Been Taught to Be Like.
i love my daddy.
i Told him tonight. tell yours today.

peace, luv and rocanrol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment