Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vocabuly Level C Unit 8

related spam

I have a question .. how many that I do daily that are so important and mind boggling blogging bowuejrlksj

and is ...
people of junk mail you want to enlarge my penis unexistant really make money?

if so, why Are not They Already Rich? as those who guess the fortune?

because interference, you make me so funny to hear a conversation inadvertently, to the drama, coming to me nothing more and nothing less than bright future for our friend orange?

why, Mr. viewer, not eating more fruit, or buy seven or toby diddy or eating cookies cut in the comfort of your home?

persecute me, flood my-junk-mail. that put him there? Why check my junk mail? Would you erase me? Why Should this hurt me in ANY WAY?

now I'm equipped with a bonsai that is still land seed and I'm happier than yesterday.

now thanked him who gives me everything I can sleep peacefully because I desentiendo.

now that we attack the root phobias and declare us incompetent and that lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment