Friday, December 5, 2008

How To Make Football Helment Cake

whoa, nameless!

dusty things found.
*
redirects me and I feel amputated.
Because I can not do what I want and is not within my reach. If it were not in good English would be pissed.
But that's okay. Sudo a potent and think about yesterday and I fast forward and fireworks thundered in my chest.
pause so skinny and the most pronounced. Study not worth it. Because the anchors are not disengage so easy, especially now that the keys have been misplaced.
will have to live with it. With such attitudes too animals. At the end of the day nobody forces. It seems that we like.
*
I was a bit of sorrow / shame tiny alien. I saw him shrink into an insignificant little thing. I wanted to get up and things seem that giving a slap really hard to see if the balls are to suit him. I was angry that he could not raise his voice to humanly audible.
*
My anger makes me a lot, I've noticed. Others have also noticed. Oh
I WAS doing his thing and i wish i didn't like it so much.
My
* problem is external. Of inappropriateness, guilt solely mine. Things are not defined by me as absorbent and rage as compared to none.
*
granola said in the diet. And I fit a box of oatmeal and prune de la Casa. Hey, I'm Adding fruit, that's a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment