Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Invitation Message For Death Anniversary

name this anger managment

i mean, really? WAS
it Necessary? if the only thing in life to which I aspire to is the superb clarity, falling into the banalities why I bitter life But thank goodness for mochaccino of packet and the occasional ciggie and Polly Scattergood, she's good, and the pain of the day after and everything eternally sunny and beautiful that I can not see because my inability to undisturbed by things it should not matter not let me. shortcomings are not removed in time, I think the more one is adding for fun or for whatever reason Along The Way. But please oh please i really want to forget, i want to live and let live without being so fucking contradictory? painful? hard? gimme a chill pill and I'll be alright. I mean, i know the pandemonium is always Transitory. i know this is my self speaking irational.
But Seriously, What Can I Do.
it is What it is.
've found great comfort in That. well, not a longlasting, a tenteahí. is only half know that nothing is known But i could repeat it as a mantra and maybe just maybe survive the next five minutes
Without Turning Into a

i do not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment