Monday, December 7, 2009

Rikers Island Inmate Visiting Calendar

miles away

imagined sailing happily in the same boat with whom he played as a child and to that place where I still went and I was happy, from the other side. I felt sad because I would not see with these eyes of mine and embrace him, but i Told him see you later alligator and i Know That I Would Have Said So Long Crocodile in a soft whisper, smiling His Smile. All Things Go, All Things Go. how to let go a part of you? a part of me is no longer. Still, I will live in me for as long as i live, and Sometimes i can find him in the depth of the sea, or the beauty of a tree, Those Things I have loved and Taught me to love too. and i feel as if I Did not leave, I is alive in my heart, always will be. what a beautiful thing, to Have Had his hand to guide me, to have known such love and to be grateful forever. silence and love, and joy and sadness. i will hug him again, i know. sailing towards the sunset, he is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment