Monday, April 26, 2010

How To Build A Sausage Suffer

it wasn't my idea was just that it is

always lost too much time on technologies that are mastered.
always forgot the keys and was too late to go back.
always thought that the barriers of time were possible to break if you were a little faster, if I fall behind both the labial and the memories that I return it as individual pages to try to catch because the wind carries them away.
in that I spend my life, turning and arranging the same three flowers to see which side I wear them, playing with the chambrita, tweezers, trying to remember the track and losing 32 minutes of my life in such fruitless duties.
going privately brown crema untandome, washing dirty dishes and closing the doors, drinking cherry juice as I like my little juices from the cherry.
this time it escapes me.
this time one plus one is dos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment