Saturday, November 3, 2007

Old Wooden Gear Clocks Plans

TRANSISTOR TO CHIP

I consider myself very lucky to have lived artifacts built with bulbs, remember the radius of the house, the black and white TV; experienced the advent of large artifacts built transistor, as a student the first calculators CASIO green numbers, you could calculate the log, leaving the heavy book and the arrival of the artifacts with chips, as the first desktop computer, an IBM green letters with a blinking cursor (no mouse, diskette windows and 3 / 4).

now live arrival with images integrated Internet, mobile phones with camera, iPod with video and I think if very soon I'll be saying ... remember how in 2007 had many artecfactos doing various things and they were all very large , uncomfortable and heavy ...

I can tell stories of past technologies, I can say I lived in the last century, I can say how a world with fixed phones and no computers. This makes us fortunate people like me, we had the opportunity to see the transition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment