Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ocean City Senior Week House Rentals

BRITAIN, BRITAIN, BRITAIN (part two)

Funny how you change the mood overnight. Today I was in a London darker than yesterday, or perhaps I should say that I've been less happy than yesterday. Is that I see an overcast sky and now I get low blood sugar. But as for now one can choose to have blond children (English-like), but not the day you're going to do on vacation, I have to fuck me and make plans with a "What if time permits."

allowed time at the end all, because it has not rained, but "was not of God." I left a little late, and although it was a time when "off-peak" (Which is not rush hour), the subway was really bad, something that should not be rare because the stations have a man who puts on a blackboard Velleda "good service", as no other times you give him bad, is what has happened to me today to me, I have taken the car twice to wait for the next. Luckily

had a free newspaper and I've learned several things. What the minister is still kicking, but the G-20 has made the affair Perer bellows. By contrast, Jade Goody is in loving memory of the British, who walk pending funeral, because now Jacko (the English papers are given the nickname, so is Michael Jackson Jacko, Like Madge Madonna, Victoria Beckham is Posh and Becks) says it will not, but pray for her. I do not know if they have buried or cremated, but a lady called Val Thompson makes you a little picture of monkey sea with the ashes of your lord husband or your beloved mother, so he was commissioned as one of Goody and just hanging on porting the national gallery, where the same is that Mr. Churchill Virgin rich.

As the British is like this in the manual works, because I also have learned from the newspaper a couple of old men who has spent 19 years recreating in miniature the town where they met. They have even put their own figures at the entrance movies that were on their first dates, with posters of the movies they saw at the time. Has been the news of the day Coca-Cola, which is not to sponsor me, but it made me mourn, as announcements of the company in Atlanta. But according to manual work, but much more disgusting, is the story an anesthesiologist who treated women going into abortion. The partially sedaba as is done in such interventions, but it seems that the guy pulled pork is the jam and the girls placed in his hand, while asking them things like "What is your alcoholic beverage favorite? In girls, the little question they should seem odd, but it seemed strange a nurse saw the man with the cock in the innocent hand of a patient, so it cracked and then caught the hands (otherwise), as a member.

Well, leaving the news and continuing with my delays and my bad leg. After I took a metro bus high red to go to St. Paul's Cathedral, I've never visited, but I confused and I thought I had gone to stop, so I downloaded and it turns out I was a while (let's be silly shit, because it looks that this cathedral is huge, not to see it). To make matters worse, I have come to the cathedral and gentlemen "bobbies" I have been refused entry because there was a private act. All this before noon time when the whole city mobilizes and begins to swallow, but things are not as tasty as these pieces of cheese sold in the market
Borough


To me the issue of chow in London me crazy. I do not like seeing people eating in the street, is the time of day it is. They will have their schedules, do not tell me no, but I fail to know exactly what they are. I know this is true of all life, but also that culture freaks me out to eat on the street that Londoners (I think the English in general and many Americans) exhibit. Any place is good to get the sandwich / salad / Currys varied and made to move the mustache. When the bobbies have left me again without seeing inside St. Paul, I found a Marks & Spencer food alone, and I have not resistrido to enter. I have no regrets. Lechuceo is paradise, as he called my mother to Malcolm. Sandwiches of all kinds, cakes, bags of snacks varied, ranging from a thousand varieties of potato chips (cheddar flavored cured, onion, salt and vinegar) to fried banana with honey and black pepper, small bowls of salad dressing can with strawberries and champagne vinegar, to cooked salmon slices or small bags of dried fruit containing several sprockets, an almond, raisins and some dried apricots. I took the bag fried banana (put do not know what crisps and I thought they were potatoes) and a juice that has resulted Rapsberry also contain orange juice and mashed banana. Disgusting snack that has ended up becoming my only meal.

A lack of food for the stomach, I decided to give me spiritual food. It was after getting lost in streets and alleys without getting strange find the London Bridge, which I finally managed to get to take a view of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. I've been in Southwark Cathedral, very nice, where people pray as a group of school children listened intently to their guide, who then has dressed some of the Small deacons, or something. People have always needed foreign aid, something that makes us trust and not feel alone. Sometimes we used to rely on family, friends, the couple, but in these times of disbelief God seems to have re-emerged, perhaps because this time of crisis.

Here also there, and people need help. The church (here), he knows, and so there is usually a place to let their parishioners to write their prayers. Most call themselves, for their sick relatives or in memory of those who are gone. I would have liked to put a picture, but in Salisbury Edu upbraided me it was a gossip, so they stuck in wishes of the faithful, and Southwark Cathedral have to ask permission to take pictures that you are granted upon payment of three pounds and half. I am very respectful of the rules, anyone who knows me knows that, and I do not mind paying to see a church. In fact, I have made a voluntary donation, but paying for the photos to me seems absurd. Or you can or can not. Even so, I pulled a backroom. Not the prayers that could be placed on a board with post its, but one of those chips that are driving me crazy. This time, as well as in every chair in the church, had this very curious on the wall of a chapel



Yes, is the author of music as "Oklahoma", "Sound of Music" and "The King and I". And many may not know, but also the legendary "You'll never walk alone" Liverpool's popular song, which seems strange to think that comes from a musical, something not too heterosexual and testosteronizada as fĂșmbol.

Then I followed the banks of the Thames to get to the Tate Modern, where I have given the world of audio guides and enigmatic works. Now speak of my contradictions about art, but I do not want and I am also doing some shopping and attend a theater matinee, which is the theater ie two-thirty in the afternoon, something highly absuuurda, my friend would say Unai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment