Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bella Inc Modelling Agency Dannielle Crawley

Tontuna

I was catching up on blogging friends when I see that Dani has finally updated. In his latest entry talks about the first gigs we would already some as eleventh curro, me in my life I've had an intensive day, and incidentally a few links to blogs of their peers. Thanks to one of them I made tontuna day, which is this:

http://www.paloozahead.com/movies/paloozahead_embed.swf?k=552120-f8d2&ap=true

As you see, the styling is not has nothing to do with me, but for once I can be thin, it comes, living the mess! The choreography, many would guess, is the video of Ok Go!, And the song is Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, Which are a group estupendísimo. And that's it. Yes, I have wanted to talk about many things, but I'm a little listless, truth. Another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment