Monday, June 25, 2007

Gloryhole Locations In Pa

De colores Celebrations

Today I put a light colored shirt. A very Suavito gray with black and yellow polka dots. With plenty of cleavage, of course, but was more than I thought and I have not put the required badges of The Kooks or Rufus Wainwright, so I've been teaching all day Pecham, which has paid me to take a piropazo Nuria telling me he did not have a groove, so that the heads praise my bra from H & M and to continue calling Mariano "breasts." But this gray

clarito has caused a furor, not so much cleavage, but by the difference in tone compared to my normal clothing. When you're fat, and I'm fat, you start to create your own dress code, you just knowing you more tricks than the designer of "Vogue." Any clothing, any style does not move around your tastes and preferences, always moves around your physique. No matter if I died with envy (not so much taste, but by the attitude) while walking by Triana in Las Palmas street and saw these big boys like sausages stuffed into a top and trousers caderero, I've always been clear. Things never too crowded (although it is impossible because almost always get things tight), never of prints, never show too much (the neck is another thing), and throw in black, because black always makes you thinner.

So my wardrobe consists almost entirely of black clothing, except some jeans, shoes, and a few dress shirts that I wear because my mother said to me very fat, and if others have told me helps me "trust me, it's because you lie." immutable truth, I like it or no.

But now is not my mother to give me cold water, so today I've been told that shirt me and I felt good I thought. I've been told I'm beautiful, and I've believed. I've been told I can taste, and surely enjoy, but do not want to realize, and I've believed. And I've noticed that, at bottom, in the church were right. It is good to believe. In the compliments from friends, in the voices that whisper to you phone, and in oneself. Although everything is a lie. There will be time for disbelief, and to be a fallen angel who returns to hell and back and see all black, clothing and life.

Today I
since a coup in my wardrobe. I have gone to H & M and I bought a green shirt, a bustier top and a bathing suit pattern trikini shooting with tear in the front so that I can see her navel. Give him the ass to black!

0 comments:

Post a Comment