Sunday, June 17, 2007

How To Make A 20th Birthday Cake



Tonight, my city is celebrating. Not everyone, of course, this football is just a way to separate people: rich and poor, red-brick facades of the Atletico Madrid today ... But someone has gone to bed happy. Some even you have probably taken a powder. Lucky for some!

On Friday night and everything was ready for the celebration. A viewpoint to place cameras TV in strategic locations, lighting to illuminate the Post Office building, host of the Eternal City of Gallardón ominously, a juicy front page of Marca
(I've always wanted to do the covers of Mark and La Razón. How will these things happen!) and the Cibeles almost shielded, not bags, to avoid the danger of civil war bombing, but hurdles to avoid the danger of the Vandals, who are those people of Europe North who came to Spain in the 409 (according to wikipedia), but a very large bunch of people who have no respect for the monuments and, who knows why can not conclude anything if you do not break something. In itself that no cracks. Some are rich and poor, red-brick facades, the Madrid and Atletico.

I'm not too fond of massive celebrations. And yet, while the sound of firecrackers broke the traditionally quiet nights in my neighborhood of old men, like rain broken clouds all day, I drew a smile on his face.

I'm tired, like Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and Casillas, but happy as kings. My triumph is not a trophy, and no one is going to celebrate in the Cibeles, although I would if I did not see me heat and no.

I have managed to retain for nearly 24 hours to three tireless beasts ten, five and three years, running down the flanks by the center and where they throw. That are thrown to the shins or ankles and, as women, do not know what being out of game because for them everything is game. Each has learned one thing from another, I am, that children do not always go to his family. With the problems we have my sister and I with the gas and farts who have been pulling in just one day. They (the two children), to be cleaned the "tail" after peeing.

Fortunately, everything went well. My house is in good condition without sandbags or fences, and both my physical as theirs has been ensured at all times. Not so much mental integrity of my cat, who has suffered a terrible attack, a mixture of panic and jealousy, and puffing with snorts them had never heard and which seems to have built for the occasion. My head hurts, and I have a few stitches in the stomach as when I put a claim in the warehouses of the green triangle, which means I've been very nervous. But I feel the same I felt when I saw the deeds of my house: he had achieved something that I did not think could ever do alone. The truth, I have no plan to repeat in the case of the house. In the other, is likely to do, now that I emerged victorious. Oe, oe, oe oeeeeeeeee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment