Sunday, June 7, 2009

How Long Can I Age Macallen For

sweetness

i wonder if cats know when you're sad.
i think mine does.
i wonder if i'm only a little tiny old memory or if i'm gone completely. as if i had never existed.
i could ask. but i'm not going to. no use in that. what for? would that change anything? would i want to change anything?
ignorance is bliss. but i've never been a fan.
a zit.
removal kits and songs that stick in your mind forever. i don't absurd love my stupid memory for details i wish i had forgotten. But i was programmed that way. It Lies Within Me. Ability of this amazing storage useless and unhealthy habits clogging Every neuron.
to say one place.
i was staring at the door.
I Was There before.
the good thing about right now is That it does not exist.
maybe I never know. but it isn't gonna be me the only one wondering. That i get. at least.
formed as one with candies.
gave me a mint today.
Is not life sweet sugar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment