Monday, June 29, 2009

Thelonius Monk Bootleg

elegance and modesty Advertising

Today I decided to take the metro to Sol to see the new season and Community Development works have had for three years, longer than a sentence. There are still things to finish, and there are parts of the exterior that makes me a little Martian, but hopefully soon be able to walk normally around the Puerta del Sol came

reading one book of Luis Bassat, which will be CEO (Chief Executive Officer) in the program where I work. It's called "The Apprentice" ("The Apprentice" in English), and the truth, is an interesting project and fun in equal parts, but starting to feel a tension quite important and very, very dizzy. It is a format that first premiered in the U.S., with Donald Trump's head honcho, but which has reached its glory has been in England. Each chapter is to remove his hat, and the CEO, Sir Alan Sugar, is shown with contestant (and aspiring to a puestazo in your company) as a strict judge every week. I decided to put a video of your funniest moments, the others are awesome (and longer)



Well, the fact is that the advice had been soaking Mr Bassat (by the way, is very comforting to read a book on how to advertise without further need for the ability to read and have a little common sense, so I think I make good publicity for the book) about how to sell a product when I lifted the head to get to the station church. I have seen how a very old man approached very slowly to enter the car. I looked around and saw that there were sites. I closed the book and I was prepared to yield it, as he saw come with difficulty, looking down to check that gave safe passage.

I have addressed to him and to touch her in the arm as he said, "Sit down, please" has reared its head. This old man, fragile, and hard-entered in the metro has, according to IMDB, more than 100 films. Berlanga has worked with José María Forqué, Mario Camus, with Fernando Trueba, José Luis Cuerda ... That man was Saza.



The man who always appeared in his films very stretched, is now an old man nearly 83 years that I found weak and tired, but not enough to accept the place he left, although he has insisted. Firm has endured four stops, until someone has left a seat and then yes, it has been granted.

I think nobody in the car recognized him, although I prefer to think that maybe others have done like me, I spent several minutes thinking about what you might say to thank and praise some of the great moments he has given us with his air of Mr straight, straight, and the English style of man always pissed. And still today, proud. In the end, I passed by, I think to not bother him. Clearly I need to read more to Bassat, to get expressed well what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment