Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drivers Liscense Template

WORLD ONLINE FAILURE RATE IS A GIFT



failure when it is revised over time shows that was the key to success in the future, it was necessary to stop, rest but never again "Surrender."

Like everyone, I was wrong on many occasions, and do not remember having been indifferent on any occasion. But then with time I understood that these errors were fundamental to what I have since been achieved. So, check the interior when one language is basic mistakes and learn not to suffer. should banish from our vocabulary phrases like "I am worthless" or other adjectives and replace "I was wrong." The verb "be" is very dangerous to your self esteem when it comes to negative things. The same happens when you want to help a child, friend or partner to tackle a problem.

Sometimes I wonder how hard you try, and probably we would avoid the time to tell others if they had committed the same mistake us. No wonder the Dalai Lama said he did not understand the lack of esteem in the West. So far we know we can accept failure not only gain self-esteem and learning ability but to go ahead, I said the winner of the Tour de France "Lance Armstrong", "The easiest thing is to give up, this is only done Losers."



"The Intelligent Man Learn from their mistakes, the wise learn from the mistakes of others."

Arturo A. Vazquez

0 comments:

Post a Comment