Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How To Adjust Air Gas Furnace

THE WRESTLER IS WHAT WE WANT? BLACK SWAN



The Executive today sleeps three to four hours, eat (on countless occasions) in the car for recesses of the traffic signals (traffic lights) en route to a future meeting, this at the meeting listening intently and responding messages on your Smartphone, not to mention that interacts simultaneously with your laptop answering emails, coordinated meetings and resolving issues that require the participation or performance of a task, not to mention the monthly, quarterly, annual and board ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I mention this because today's executive "lives in a reality" that "wishes aside " the spiritual part that really makes us feel full, that portion is set aside, is not satisfied ... ... .... why? there is no time ... ... ... ... .. or rather "do not have time to Meet The Most Important Person ... ... ... Ourselves" This leads to a reflection in which all of us who "lived" reality above we wondered if that's really what we want and desire in life ... ... ... .. What? Living Sox ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

was published in February 2006 (Although I must confess that I read until 2008) A book about what happens when we choose to be architects of our own happiness, the author's words Elizabeth Gilbert state: "Except I do not no prince; Occupy My Rescue Me I Alone. "

Al today has been Translated into 20 languages \u200b\u200b , your Tiul: Eat, Pray, Love which remains in bestseller lists since its publication in February 2006. Has been named one of the "100 best books of 2006" by the New York Times and one of the 10 best books nonfiction also 2006 by Entertainment Weekly .

Paramount Pictures acquired the rights to the film, which will starring Julia Roberts and produced by Brad Pitt, which will be released next month September (2010) (Although I recommend you first read the book, you know how they are spending projections Hollywood where you lose the essence of the story, so there's nothing like the book.)

Eat, Pray, Love is coded autobiographical narrative his trip to Italy, India and Bali.

A thirty-one years and a seemingly perfect life, Elizabeth Gilbert moves with her husband on the outskirts of New York and decides to have a child, only to realize he did not want a child or a husband I do not want to be married. I do not want to live in this big house. I do not want to have a child.

But it was normal for wanting a child. He was thirty-one years. My husband and I, that we had eight years together, six-married, we based our lives on the shared idea that at thirty-two ones would be the oldies and I would settle down and have children. time, thought, I have grown tired of traveling and would be happy to live in a huge house with lots of hustle, children, handmade quilts, a garden in the back and a good stew bubbling in the kitchen . (...) But I found, and I was stunned, I did not want the same thing.

In my case, when passing the score and see that the Thirty were approaching a death penalty I realized I did not want to get pregnant. was convinced that I was going to come forward to have a child, but nothing. And I know what is engage in something, believe me. I know what it is to have a need to do one thing. But I did not. fact, did nothing but think about what my sister told me one day, while I was breastfeeding her first child: "Having a child is like getting a tattoo in the face. Before doing so, you have to be very clear. "

So get a divorce and with it an emotional and spiritual crisis compounded by a love affair for which he is not ready and that is the source of more suffering.

Instead of surrendering, Elizabeth Gilbert decide to start again and go on a long journey the take on a Italy, India and Indonesia, three geographic scales that correspond to as many search steps inside. "" I wanted to explore three things about me in countries traditionally skilled in each of them, she explains, "the art of pleasure in Italy, the art of devotion in India and in Indonesia, the art of combining the two. So I abandoned the idea of \u200b\u200bchoosing a country - Is Italy? India "? Or Indonesia? - and finally accepted that I wanted to go to three. Four months each.

A year in total. Of course, I wish it was a slightly more ambitious than "I want to buy a box of pencils." But it was what I wanted. And I knew I wanted to write about it.

was not so much want to explore in detail these countries,
because it already has. was rather want to explore in detail one aspect of myself with the background of each country concerned, where that particular tradition something is well established. wanted to explore the art of pleasure in Italy, the art of devotion in India and in Indonesia, the art of balancing both. It was later after admitting he had that desire, when I discovered the happy coincidence that all these countries beginning with the letter I. An indication reasonably bright, it seemed to me to an inner journey.

This book is the journal of the double crossing, in which the author discover the sensual pleasures of good food and good conversation (the dolce vita Roman)

Day after day, I'm getting fat, of course. Here in Italy I'm doing terrible things to my body, take monumental amounts of cheese and pasta and bread and wine and chocolate and pizza dough. [...] I'm not doing any exercise, I'm not getting enough fiber, vitamins of any kind. In my real life, where breakfast was organic yogurt from goat milk sprinkled with wheat germ. There is nothing left of those old days. know that back in America, my friend Susan is telling people I'm doing the typical Journey of a "recycled light woman." But the truth is that my body is taking it very well the whole thing. Ignoring my slips and vile, seems to tell me: "Okay, man, to live, two days. I know this is temporary. You tell me when you have finished experimenting with pleasure and I'll see how to fix the damage. "

The fact is that when you look in the mirror the best pizza in Naples, I see a happy face and healthy, smooth skin and shining eyes. A long time since I saw that face.

- Thanks - whisper.

I came to Italy and weak consumption. I did not know what I deserved. We may not know well what I deserve. But I do know that recently I rebuilt myself - harmless pleasures enjoying - and today I am a someone more pure. To explain, as simple and understandable words: I gained weight. Now I am more than four months ago. Italy I'm bulking much more than when I came. And I'm hoping that the expansion of a person - the magnification of a life - is a meritorious act in this world. Although this life, for the first time without a precedent, does not belong to anyone but me.

... The inner peace achieved through meditation on Bombay

I was lying there, on top of world all alone. I began to meditate and waited to be instructed on what he had to do.] ...] What did I forgive? Then I could start forgiving me. At the same time. I thought the number of people who die without having received forgiveness or be forgiven. I thought of the many people who have lost brothers, friends, children or lovers have been able to say or hear those precious words of pardon or acquittal. How do you get the survivors of a relationship endure the suffering of unfinished business? From that place dedicated to meditation, I found the answer. can finish the case yourself from within yourself. It is not only possible but essential.

And finally, the desired balance between body and spirit in Bali:

And now back to the island of Gili Meno, in totally different circumstances.

Since the last time I was here I've been around the world, settled the matter of my divorce, passed the separation of David, removed from my body neurological drugs, learned a language, lived in India unforgettable experience to sit in the hand of God, studied the teachings of an Indonesian shaman and bought a home to a family who desperately needed a place to live. I'm happy, I have health and have found the balance. And, last but not least, I'm on my lover Brazilian boat to a beautiful tropical island lost at sea. A final - I have to admit - so fairytale that it is almost ridiculous, as the dream of every housewife, or something. (You might even be a page from one of my dreams for years.)

But if I'm not completely lost in the flash of a fairy tale is thanks to this solid truth a truth that has delivered me the bones during the last years: I do not saved any prince of my rescue I was responsible for myself.


Below a lecture by the author of the bestseller Eat, Pray, Love ; Elizabeth Gilbert where he reflects on the impossible things we expect of artists and geniuses - and shares the radical idea that, rather than a person "is" a genius all "we" a genius. A talk funny, personal and surprisingly touching.






"The World We demand results. Do not tell others of Your Birth Pangs ... .. Show the Child. "

Indira Gandhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment